What is the check in and check out time?
Check in time is from mid day and the checkout time is 10:00am.
What room facilities and motel features are available?
- Executive suites with double spas.
- Licensed restaurant with cocktail bar
- Laundry room
- Foxtel Cable including 3 sports channels and the new Footy channel
- LED/LCD TV with USB connection
- Option of DVD and movie hire
- Air conditioning
- Electric blankets
- Clock radios, hairdryers and 24-hour direct dial telephones
What are the room types available?
- Standard Queen Room (max 3 guests)
- Twin Room (max 3 guests)
- Family Room (max 4 guests)
- Inter Connection Family Room (max 5 guests)
- Deluxe Inter Connection Family Room (max 5 guests)
- Queen Double Spa Room (max 3 guests)
Are there any booking fees?
No. There are no booking fees.
Are all rates tax inclusive?
Yes. The rates shown are tax inclusive.
What is the cancellation policy?
48 hour cancellation policy and no show. One nights accommodation fee will be charged.
What are the reception hours?
There is 24 hour reception.
How much does it cost for extra guests as rates reflect 2 guests?
Extra guests are charged $10AU per person per night. This rate is valid for adults and children. Cots are free.
What is there to do near the hotel?
We are very close to the cliffs of Beaumaris. You can go for romantic walks on the beach tracks and view the beautiful bayside surrounds or go for early morning or after work run and check out the native flora in the area. There are also a few beaches nearby for swimmers and fishing enthusiasts.
What credit cards are accepted by Beaumaris Bay Motel ?
Visa , Mastercard , American express , Diners club
What is the phone number for Beaumaris Bay Motel ?
61 3 95896044